06 October 2006

Heralding the end of Summer...

Summer has officially ended in London and Summer of 2006 was a very special one to me. Lots of changes in my life; old responsibilities relinquished, new ones taken on (which I had no idea were mine to take on), lots of new friends made, BBQs, festivals, K nights, leaving dos, new business ventures (imagined and in the making), trying to sell my flat, visitors (X, Keng, S, A and numerous others...), travelling (successful and failed attempts), email chains, Lucy Gao, new dreamland, disappointments, weddings! and a host of other things which will remain vividly in my memory for a long time to come.

Below are snippets of photos that have contributed to formulating these memories. Although some of these photos speak for themselves, photos are only a part of the memories. The long-lasting friendships made will be the true takeaways of this summer...

ENJOY!











No comments: